Wednesday, June 8

Another start-up post about me... and my hubby

There's a quote from the movie The Bachelor that goes something like this...
'It's a wonderful thing, as time goes by, to be with someone who looks into your face, after you've gotten older, and still sees what you think you look like.'

This is a fairly good summary of how I feel about my husband. I honestly couldn't have married a better man.

He's considerate, funny, a great father, works hard for his family...
And he's really really smart! For example, he never, ever complains when a dinner I make tastes like something that came out of the dog's ass this morning. Oh, and he never reminds me that I'm still holding on to about 25 (maybe 30) extra pounds since giving birth over a year ago. Also, I rarely clean the house and when I do it's usually a half-assed effort, he doesn't bring this up...  He's so smart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment