Wednesday, June 8

Cheesecake-stuffed Strawberries

Yes, I said CHEESECAKE-STUFFED STRAWBERRIES!

Props and a big WhoopWhoop to Melissa @ Delicious Meliscous for posting these party favorites that she found at The Novice Chef.

You'll find I don't do a lot of dessert baking so I was all over these like a cheap suit. I have made them many, many times since stumbling upon them just before Mother's Day and usually half are gone before I'm done making them. I made them for a coctail party I hosted for my ladies last month and we ate them all as we were making them. I paired them with a raspberry dessert wine because well, we like to drink wine.

FYI: On my Difficulty-Cost-Speed scale - they're super easy, super cheap (especially when strawberries are in season), but they can take a bit of time.

Stop drooling and make some for you and your friends! Here's the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment